Sunday 11 November 2018

Weekends

In the weekend I went motorbiking with my dad's friends. And Dion was there so when we got there I saw Dion, Keaton, Lincoln, Leo. And all my dad's friends so when Keaton asks to race me on the motorbikes so Keaton. Only once because when I went up the hill there were marks in the ground and that made the slippery. So I went up the hill too fast and my back tire dug into the ground and then shot out of the ground. And my leg go a cut in it and now I  can’t walk, sit or sleep properly I even have proof look see so see you later

3 comments:

  1. Wow Harlem, looks like you have had a busy weekend. Hopefully your leg feels better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harlem it is Reed here that is a great blog post. But Maybe next time
    Could you please change the colour of the writing so we can see it Better. from Reed

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.