Friday 11 October 2019

My New Baby Cousin

In the school holidays, my Aunty & her boyfriend Adam had the cutest baby ever. The baby has no name yet so we call her Peanut, because she is very small. My favourite things are that she is so small and cute Plus I get to hug her. And I got to stay the night at my Auntys house so I got to see the baby in the morning, and I got to see my other Cousin before she went to preschool. I’m not going to be able to see two of my Cousins because one of my Cousins is in Christchurch and the other one is at preschool but after her preschool finishes she is staying at her dad's.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Harlem!
    Peanut sounds very cute. I loved reading about your cousin and how much you enjoyed meeting her. Does she have a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome Harlem this remind's me about my baby cousin next time add a bit more information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harlem I think penut would be a very cute baby and you told me a lot about her. does she have a name now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. grat job Harlem this remind's me about my baby cousin Jack. cep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.